Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chess Victoria (CV) is a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering and controlling the game of chess in Victoria, Australia. It is one of the seven State and Territory associations that comprise the Australian Chess Federation. The organization was founded in 1938 as the Victorian Chess Association and incorporated in 1983. In 2000 it was renamed Chess Victoria. The organization's membership is compared of affiliated chess clubs.
Current CV-Affiliated ClubsEdit
As of 2006, there are 18 chess clubs affiliated with Chess Victoria.
- Ballarat Chess Club established 1865
- Bendigo Chess Club
- Bosnia Chess Club
- Box Hill Chess Club established 1952
- Canterbury Junior Chess Club
- Chess Ideas Chess Club
- Croydon Chess Club established 2005
- Dandenong Chess Club established 1973
- Dark Horse Junior Chess Club established 2001
- Elwood Chess Club
- Frankston Chess Club
- Geelong Chess Club
- Hobsons Bay Chess Club
- LaTrobe Valley Chess Club
- Melbourne Chess Club established 1886
- Mentone Chess Club
- Ranges Chess Club established 2005
- Serbia Chess Club
|This page uses content that was added to Wikipedia. The article has been deleted from Wikipedia. The original article was written by these Wikipedia users: Poodlespit. As with the Australia Wikia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|