Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lane Cove is a municipality about 10 km north-west of central Sydney, Australia, in the Lower North Shore region across Sydney Harbour. Population has in recent years been fairly static just over 32,000.
- Blaxlands Corner (not listed by NSROC)
- Gore Hill (not listed by NSROC)
- Greenwich Point
- Lane Cove
- Lane Cove North
- Lane Cove West (part)
- Linley Point
- Osborne Park (not listed by NSROC)
- St Leonards (part)
- Tambourine Bay (not listed by NSROC)
Parks and reservesEdit
See Parks and reserves in the Municipality of Lane Cove and details for some suburbs.
- Municipality of Hunter's Hill - to the south-west across the river
- City of Ryde - to the west
- City of Willoughby - to the north and north-east
- North Sydney Council - to the east
- Sydney Harbour - to the south